Delivery within the UK mainland
- FREE 48 hour (2 business days) delivery for UK mainland orders over £50
- £5.00 48 hour (2 business days) delivery for UK mainland orders under £50
- £8.95 per box surcharge for UK Mainland Next Day Delivery (12:00 cutoff, weekday deliveries only)
- £8.95 per box surcharge for Specified Weekday
- £18.95 per box surcharge for Saturday Delivery
- "In stock" orders are normally delivered within 2 working days. (Typical: order today, collected from warehouse tomorrow, delivered to you next day)
- "Pre-order" items are dispatched once stock is received from manufacturer, a timescale is provided if available
- "Sold out" items are currently unavailable
- Excludes remote locations where surcharge of £20 per parcel is applicable
*Excludes remote locations where surcharge of £20 per parcel is applicable
*Please note that deliveries to Scotland can take an extra day to be delivered
Delivery to UK Islands & Highlands*
- £20 per parcel (see list below)
- £30 per parcel for orders to the Channel Islands
- The standard delivery time to UK Islands & Highlands is 3 working days.
*We deliver to Western Isles, Scottish Isles, Shetland, Orkney, Isle of Skye, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands and Remote Areas.
*Excludes remote locations where surcharge of £20 per parcel is applicable.
*Please note that you will be contacted after order placement with regards the number of parcels required to ship your order should it be more than 1.
Delivery to mainland Europe*
- £15 per parcel, for multiple parcels, multiple charges apply (please see below)
- The standard delivery time to mainland Europe is 3 - 5 working days depending on geographic location.
*We deliver to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
*Excludes remote locations where surchage of £20 per parcel is applicable.
*Please note that you will be contacted after order placement with regards the number of parcels required to ship your order should it be more than 1, multiple charges will apply.
*All products by brands Joie, Nuna and Graco are restricted from being shipped outside the UK mainland.
Occurs Monday to Friday, generally 9am - 6pm (excluding public holidays). Please note that collections occur Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- If the buyer wants to cancel the order that is already in transit you simply reject delivery
- If the buyer accepts the parcel and then cancels the order, the return costs are at the buyers expense
- If a delivery is rejected or 3 delivery attempts are made without success the order will be automatically returned to sender
- Cost to attempt re-delivery of an order is £15 per parcel for UK mainland & £30 per parcel for European addresses
- Orders travelling outside UK mainland: You may wish to arrange insurance against loss or damage
- We may use recycled packaging if the packaging provided by the manufacturer isn't sufficient. Please check contents. Any parcel refused without checking will be subject to £15 returns charge
- Please note that product warranties are not valid outside of the UK mainland, we will try to help you as best we can with parts and fixes but delivery costs are chargeable
- If paying by card over the phone the delivery address must be the same as the billing address so that we can help prevent fraud. (If proof of address can not be provided)